Finance Cancellation & Transfer Forms



You can cancel your Service contract, GAP, Tire & Wheel or Road Hazard policy at any time and you'll get a prorated refund for the unused portion of your policy less any claims paid. If the warranty was included in your loan, your payment won't drop, but you may pay off the loan sooner after the refund is deducted from your balance.


Refunds are processed within 45 days.  All refunds are mailed to the lienholder if financed and the address on the cancellation form if not financed.  A copy of the refund payment will be provided to you so that you can confirm it was properly credited to your loan account.



In order to cancel the contract, first you need to complete the cancellation form and return it via email to:



FALLS CHURCH                WOODBRIDGE                     



If you have paid off your loan please provide proof so that refund can be mailed directly to you.

Value Your Trade in 30 Seconds