Points can be redeemed at both the Falls Church and Woodbridge locations regardless of where account was created.
Points will be added to your account within 48 hours of your in-store Parts or Accessory purchase, or your order shipping date.
Points will be added to your account within 1 week of your unit purchase.
Points are on hold for up to 14 days before they can be redeemed.
Point balances that don't convert into Rewards Cash expire after one year.
Points are not earned on merchandise already substantially discounted during purchase.
Points are deducted for returned merchandise.
Rewards Certificates expire in 30 days once points are converted
Point balances that don't convert into Rewards Gift Certificates expire after one year.
* Points cannot be earned on gift cards.
Reward Points and Certificates have NO CASH VALUE
Coleman PowerSports Loyalty Rewards
Terms And Conditions A Customer Needs To Know:
- Once you are signed up for the Coleman PowerSports Rewards Program you will accrue points for purchases of Major Units, parts, accessories and referrals. Offer excludes gift card purchases, service labor and service parts, and major unit vehicles under $5,000.
- Membership invitation is automatically sent to the email address provided. Allow up to 24 hours to receive your email.
- Points will be given to the email provided.
- One (1) Reward point earned for every dollar spent.
- Our Rewards Program is completely automated and does NOT require you to carry a card or fill-out any application forms. Once you make a purchase at either Coleman PowerSports dealership, you will receive an e-mail informing you of all the points you earned and how to redeem those points for a store gift certificate.
- To redeem your points simply log into your home account hit “REDEEM” under your available points and then “BUY“ the amount wanted in either of the below increments:
- 100 Points = $5 Certificate
- 200 Points = $10 Certificate
- 400 Points = $20 Certificate
- 500 Points = $25 Certificate
- 800 Points = $40 Certificate
- 1000 Points = $50 Certificate
- 2000 Points = $100 Certificate
- Returned items will be deducted from points balance. Points can go negative.
- Certificates are stored in your account and will be verified at time of purchase when they are applied. It is not necessary to print them by the consumer and can be sent to their smart phone.
- There is a 14 day hold period on points before you can redeem them for a gift certificate.
- Points expire at the end of every calendar year, i.e. 12/31/17.
- Gift certificates are valid for 90 days after issue. Within the 90 day time frame and until redeemed, the certificate can be reprinted. You will however need to treat the printed certificate as cash - if lost it cannot be tracked or cancelled. Printed certificates can be redeemed by anyone, not just the rewards member.
- Parts bought in conjunction with a major unit purchase do not apply to rewards program.
- To cancel simply “Opt Out” when you receive your first e-mail or at any time you may login to your secure portal and select the option to “Disable” your Power Rewards account.
- Loyalty certificates cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Terms and conditions subject to change.
Already a Member?
Click the portal below to check your points.