2022 Suzuki Boulevard C50
Be ready to be the center of attention as the 2022 Suzuki Boulevard C50 will turn heads wherever you ride. The Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling that includes a kicked-out fork, valance-style fenders, and a staggered, chromed, dual exhaust system. Its fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On city streets or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hard tail.
- CHASSIS FEATURES
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- New-generation styling incorporates visual cues from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with sculpted ends.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seats provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- A wide 15-inch rear tire and matching 16-inch front tire are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a classic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front disc and drum-type rear brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The wide, deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6-inch seat height that’s ideal for comfortable cruising and confident stops.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. Its stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock.
- A bright multi-reflector headlight is paired with a durable, efficient, and compact LED tail light.
- Rear turn signals are mounted at the base of the rear fender to allow room for adding saddlebags.
- ENGINE FEATURES
- Narrow, 805cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low- to mid-rpm throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle-valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-twin low-down torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery, providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth-gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- KEY FEATURES
- New Candy Daring Red paint with updated graphics augments the Boulevard’s classic posture.
- Fifty cubic inch (805cc), 45-degree V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that’s at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush seat that’s a short 27.6 inches above the ground.
- The classically styled 4.1-gallon fuel tank complements the large, valance fenders that hover over the wide 15-inch rear and 16-inch front tires mounted on spoke-style chrome wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork, whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.
- OTHER FEATURES
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).